What are GRS?
Gender Reassignment Surgery is also Known as Sex Reassignment Surgery. This surgery is exactly what it is spelled like. When a male has all characteristics exactly like female or a female has characteristics like a male, they go through a sex recognition trauma where they exactly can’t figure how to solve their problems.So,then this surgery comes in picture. Here in this surgery the male’s genetics and organs are replaced as female’s and female’s genetics and organs are replaced by males.
How Does the Female to male surgery works?
In this particular surgery all the organs of females are replaced by the male organs. All male organs are implanted by the doctors to make the change. Apart from physical changes certain hormonal changes are also done, for better results.
Changes after the surgery
At the point when a natural female starts taking testosterone, changes incorporate both a decrease in female sexual qualities and an expansion in male sexual attributes. There are two types of changes basically an individual go through.
- Beard and moustache growth.
- Deepening of the voice.
- Enlargement of the clitoris.
- Increased growth of body hair.
- Increased muscle mass and strength.
- Increase in number of red blood cells.
- Redistribution of fat from the breasts, hips, and thighs to the abdominal area.
- Development of acne, similar to male puberty.
- Baldness or localized hair loss, especially at the temples and crown of the head.
- Atrophy of the uterus and ovaries, resulting in an inability to have children.
- Increased Sex Drive.
Why Choose Synergy Hospital, Surat?
Our Team of doctors work here with you at your service just hand in hand to make impossible things possible. We take patients issues in consideration, before entering into Technical and medication we make sure patient is comfortable and is sure to go through this surgery. Synergy Hospital Surat, is the way to regain your originality and lead a Better life.